Representation Tailored to Fit Your Situation
If you are considering filing for divorce or are already a party to a divorce proceeding, you may face many difficult decisions combined with emotional challenges. An experienced lawyer can help you understand what is in your best interests and protect your rights.
At the office of Susan Kirwan, Attorney at Law, I protect the rights of men and women throughout the Greater Baltimore area in divorce proceedings. I know from experience that every situation is unique. I will take the time to learn the details of your case so that I can tailor my representation to help you accomplish your goals.
Contact my office online or call me at 410-244-1456 to set up an initial consultation.
My Divorce Practice
As an experienced Baltimore divorce attorney, I handle all matters related to or arising out of divorce, including:
- Child custody and visitation/access — As a Maryland custody attorney, I will help you develop and put in place custody and visitation/access agreements that are in the best interests of your children while protecting your rights as a parent.
- Child support — I will review all proposed child support orders for compliance with state guidelines and to verify that all relevant income has been included in the calculation.
- Alimony or spousal support — I will help you determine whether alimony should be paid and, if so, the amount and length of payments.
- Division of marital property — I will work with you to put together an agreement to equitably divide the debts and assets of your marriage, including real and personal property, retirement funds and business assets.
- Legal separation agreements — If you are not ready for a divorce, but recognize the need to legally separate, I can help you put together an agreement that governs all relevant issues.
Contact Attorney Susan Kirwan
ICall today to schedule an appointment; I meet with clients on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. All consultations are by appointment. Visa, MasterCard and Discover are accepted.
Handicapped-Accessible · Close to the Subway Line